Class size is limited and not all applicants are selected for participation in the program. All application materials should be received by June 1 to be considered for admission.
1. Apply for Admission to UA - Pulaski Tech.
2. Apply to the program after submitting your Admissions application to UA-PTC.
3. Official Transcript: You must request an official transcript from your high school or previous college(s). The transcript must be in the sealed envelope from the institution if you drop it off in the Admissions office. Your high school or college can mail your transcript to us at the following address:
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
Office of Admissions
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
4. Test Scores: First-time college students must score a 13 or above on the Reading section of the ACT OR a 55 or above on the Reading section of the Accuplacer to be admitted to UA-PTC. Test scores must be less than 5 years old. You can ask your high school to include your test scores on your official transcript OR request your test scores be sent from ACT to UA - Pulaski Tech. Take the Accuplacer at UA-PTC!
5. Immunization (Shot) Records: UA-PTC requires proof of two (2) MMRs (measles, mumps, rubella) for students born after January 1, 1957. Shot records must be turned in within the first 30 days of the semester.
6. Interview: Qualified applicants are contacted after receipt of transcripts and the CHP application form to arrange interviews.
Information about admissions for international students is available on our International Admissions webpage.