Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Transfer Information and Agreements

Sunday, November 28, 2021

University of Arkansas - Pulaski Tech students planning to transfer to a four-year university have several choices. For students who know they want to transfer but are not sure about where to go or what their major will be, the Associate of Arts degree is a good choice. Students curious about what will transfer into UA-PTC can find more information here: 522.5 UA-PTC Policy: Transfer Credit

In an effort to simplify the transfer process and allow a student to transition to the university in the most efficient manner possible, a transfer agreement will specify exactly which courses the student will need to complete at UA-PTC. This agreement guarantees full acceptance of those courses (if successfully completed) toward the completion of a bachelor’s degree.

Below, are the universities where UA-PTC has articulated agreements (click each for more information):


The ACTS website contains information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas public colleges and universities.

Associate of Arts

  • The Associate of Arts is made up of a general education core that is accepted at all public universities in the state.
  • The electives for this degree include many of the Arkansas College Transfer System (ACTS) courses.
  • Other electives are common transferable courses accepted by most of the universities. For questions talk to your academic advisor.

Associate of Science

Students who know their major and where they plan to transfer, should first check to see if UA-PTC has an Associate of Science degree with transfer agreements for that major and that university.