The Federal Work-Study Program is a campus-based program that provides part-time employment for students who qualify based on financial need. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for financial need to be determined. Upon completion of the FAFSA, students should contact the Office of Financial Aid to see if they are eligible to participate in the Work-Study program.
To view and apply for current work-study positions, please follow the steps below. Prior Workday Work-Study students, please skip to #6.
1. Select the button below.
2. Job openings at UA-PTC will appear. The word "Work-Study" will appear in the job title for Work-Study positions.
3. Prior to applying for a Work-study position, an account will need to be created in Workday. If an account is already created, skip to number six. To create an account, select the Sign In button at the top right hand corner of any page within the public side of Workday.
4. Select the Create Account option and complete setting up your Workday account. When creating your account, please use your UA-PTC student e-mail address.
5. Once you have submitted an application, select My Applications to view the status.
6. Students already in the Workday system that have used Workday prior as a Work-Study student, please disregard steps 1-5 and proceeded to our available Work-Study positions page when applying for Work-Study.
If you need assistance with the application process, or if you are a person with a disability who would like to request a reasonable accommodation related to the application process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
UA - Pulaski Tech complies with nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provision and laws.
Applying for Aid
Have questions? Connect with a Financial Aid representative - we are here to help!CONNECT WITH US