The Federal Work-Study Program is a campus-based program that provides part-time employment for students who qualify based on financial need. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for financial need to be determined. Upon completion of the FAFSA, students should contact the Office of Financial Aid to see if they are eligible to participate in the Work-Study program.
To view and apply for current work-study positions, please follow the steps below.
1. Select the button below.
2. In the Current Search field, select UA - Pulaski Technical College as the Institution and select the preferred UA-PTC site under Locations.
3. Work-study positions currently open at UA - Pulaski Technical College will appear in the list.
4. Prior to applying for a Work-study position, an account will need to be created in Workday. If an account is already created, skip to number six. To create an account, select the Sign In button at the top right hand corner of any page within the public side of Workday.
5. Select the Create Account option and complete setting up your Workday account. When creating your account, please use your UA-PTC student e-mail address.
6. Once you have submitted an application, select My Applications to view the status.
If you need assistance with the application process, or if you are a person with a disability who would like to request a reasonable accommodation related to the application process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
UA - Pulaski Tech complies with nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provision and laws.