1. Does University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College accept credit cards?
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If students wish to pay by credit card they must pay in person and have their credit card on hand. Students may pay online via Campus Connect by accessing the pay account option. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. To pay online, visit our Payment Options webpage.
2. Where do I get a copy of my class schedule?
Students may get a copy of their schedule online through the Campus Portal.
3. Where do I get my parking tag and student ID card?
Parking tags may be picked up at the Business Office. Student ID cards are made during Registration; otherwise special arrangements should be made with Counseling Services.
4. When will I receive a check for my refund for tuition and fees?
Refunds are normally processed within three weeks after the completion of an official drop/withdrawal form. Drop/withdrawal forms are available in the Student Services office on the main North Little Rock campus. Checks will be issued and made payable to the student.
5. When will I receive my work study pay check?
Work Study pay checks are disbursed by the Business Office according to the distribution schedule listed in the Payroll section. Students must present a picture ID to pick up their checks.
6. Where do I pay for a Public Safety fine?
Public Safety fines should be paid for at the Business Office on the main North Little Rock campus.
7. When will my Financial Aid check (Pell, SSIG, SEOG, etc.) be available?
Financial aid checks are disbursed at various times during the semester normally the third week of classes. Postings will be made on the Student Accounts/Cashier webpage advising you when the checks will be available. Students must present a picture ID to pick up their checks. For Financial Aid refund dates, visit our Financial Aid Refund Dates webpage.
8. Does University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College allow installment payments for tuition and fees?
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College offers an installment plan for students who are
enrolled in classes. This payment plan is available for fall, spring, and summer
terms. Visit our Payment Options webpage for payment arrangements.
9. Can I have my refund direct deposited?
Refunds can be deposited to your checking or savings account. To sign up, visit the Campus Portal.