Registration is open for Spring 2023
Spring registration opened for current UA - Pulaski Tech students, Tuesday, October 4 and Tuesday, October 18 for new students.
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Step 4 - Purchase course materials at the Bookstore or online via the Bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR NEW, TRANSFER AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Step 1 - All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) can apply for admission at www.uaptc.edu/apply.
Step 2 - Provide the required documents needed to UA-PTC. What documents are required? Choose from one of the student types below (applying to UA-PTC as) to see what documents are required.
- First-Time Freshmen
- High School Student
- Transfer Student
- Non-Degree Student
- Returning or Visiting Student
- International Student
- Amazon Career Choice
Step 3 - After applying for admission, schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor or call (501) 812-2220.
Step 4 - Activate your Campus Portal / Student e-mail account. After setting up your account, please allow 24 hours before accessing. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) must be enabled on your device for accessing student e-mail.
Step 5 - Pay for classes before the drop for non-payment date. Options for making a payment:
Payment Options - Students can pay online, in-person, setup a payment
plan, pay by mail or pay over the phone.
- Financial Aid - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible so aid is available before the term begins. Please note: Non-degree seeking students and visiting students are not eligible for financial aid. Additional FAFSA information (what is required, dos and dont's, and more) is available on our Financial Aid FAQ page. Thinking about applying for a loan to pay for your classes? Before applying for a loan, it's suggested that you explore the different student grants and scholarship opportunities available which offer money that doesn't need to be paid back.
Step 6 - Purchase textbooks and course materials through the UA-PTC bookstore website or in-person at the Main Campus. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
For questions regarding registration, call (501) 812-2220 or e-mail [email protected].
IMPORTANT SPRING 2023 DATES
October 4 - Spring current student registration begins
October 18 - Spring new student registration begins
January 16 - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, campus closed
January 17 - Classes begin for Spring 16 Week and 8 Week I
January 17 - Payment deadline for Spring
January 23 - Last day to make schedule changes
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Fall 2022 final exams begin Dec. 7
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Dec. 1
- Veteran IT employee Wayne Floyd steps into CIO position
- Book Club returns Nov. 30 with You Sound Like a White Girl
- Fall break starts Nov. 21; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 23-26
- Bobbitt Names DeProw Chancellor at UA - Pulaski Technical College