Amazon Career Choice Program
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College is proud to partner with Amazon Career Choice to offer students a pathway to a career. Full-time and part-time Amazon employees are eligible to take part in this program to receive tuition assistance while they expand their skill set.
What is Amazon Career Choice?
Amazon Career Choice provides full-time and part-time associates with annual support for tuition, fees and books for programs offered at UA - Pulaski Technical College. Financial aid is available if your cost of attendance is more than the amount provided by the program for eligible applicants, providing a no-cost college education!
At UA - Pulaski Tech, you can:
- Create pathways to enhance your career
- Earn an associates degree and/or certificate options
- Prepare to transfer to a university
- Develop your skills
- Help your professional growth within Amazon
Amazon Career Choice is providing financial assistance for the following:
- All required college course tuition and fees
- Textbooks are reimbursable through the individual employee's Career Choice Portal
When/where are classes held?
- Classes close to home or work
- Online, in-person, or hybrid
- Morning, mid-day, or evening
- Flexible start dates
Are you eligible for the Amazon Career Choice program?
Please review the full policy for complete details.
- Regular, full-time, blue-badge employee
- Amazon employees are eligible after 90 days of employment
- Part-time Amazon employees are eligible
What benefits do Amazon employees have with UA - Pulaski Technical College?
- Dedicated enrollment advisor for onsite Amazon classes
- Assistance with filling out Amazon Career Choice forms
- Information sessions
- Select classes will be taught onsite at Amazon locations
4 Simple Steps to Get Started Today!
1. Complete your admissions application on the right side of this page. Applying to UA-PTC is quick and easy!
2. Apply online at www.amazoncareerchoice.com for your tuition voucher.
3. Once approved in the Amazon Career Choice system, provide your voucher to the UA-PTC Office of Financial Aid.
4. Once approved by the UA-PTC Office of Financial Aid, meet with an Academic Advisor to set up a personalized degree plan to meet your academic goals.