If not, new and current students are welcome to join us for our FAFSA Fridays event in the Student Services Computer Lab in the Campus Center Building at the Main Campus on June 25, July 9, July 23 and Aug. 6 from 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m. (2 sessions each day).
FAFSA Fridays are UA-PTC's hands on approach for helping you the student, not feel intimidated by the financial aid application process. This is a chance for students and/or parents to ask questions, get one-on-one help with the steps and documentation. It is our hope that you leave these Friday sessions with all your questions as well as confident in your educational funding.
To attend FAFSA Fridays, complete the application below.
1. Your Social Security number.
2. Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student.
3. Your driver’s license number, if you have one.
4. Your Alien Registration number, if you are not a U. S. citizen.
5. Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student:
6. Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student.
7. Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you and your parents if you are a dependent student.