While many services provided by IT Services are only for enrolled UA-PTC students, faculty and staff, some services and resources are available to guests.
CONNECTING TO THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK
UA-PTC has wireless connectivity throughout each location for campus visitors. While visiting campus, please use the following steps to setup your device to access the guest network.
Network Name: UAPTC_Guest
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
1. On your home screen go into your Settings.
2. If you’re Wi-Fi is turned off, tap the Setting to turn it on. After it is turned on, tap UAPTC_Guest.
Steps may vary depending on model device.
1. On your home screen or app drawer, go into your Settings and select your wireless settings.
2. Find UAPTC_Guest in the network and tap on it to connect.
1. Click the wireless settings in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click No network.
2. Ensure that your Wi-Fi is turned on. Click the UAPTC_Guest Wi-Fi network.
3. Click Connect.
1. Click the wireless icon in the top toolbar of your desktop. Choose the UAPTC_Guest network from the list of available networks.
2. Click Join.
NEED TECH ASSISTANCE?
If you have questions about guest access while visiting UA-PTC, please contact our help desk at (501) 812-2780.
Contact IT Services
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
Information Technology Services
A Building, Room 111
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Help Desk: (501) 812-2780 (IT Services recommends for the best results that individuals are in the presence of the device/application assistance is needed with prior to calling.)
Submit an IT Ticket: uaptc.edu/it-services-ticket
Workday Support: uaptc.edu/workday