Skip To Main Content


Thursday, June 20, 2019

UA-PTC Main Campus buildingCertified Translation of Documents

Include a certified translation if documents are not in English. or are suggestions to find an organization to provide certified document translation. Students may also use a certified English translator in their home country.

Health Insurance

As an international student, you are required to purchase and maintain medical insurance. UA-PTC does not offer health insurance plans for students. International Student will be required to obtain their own individual policy while they are studying in the U.S. The following is a suggested list of providers:

Measles, Mumps, Rubella Immunizations

Immunizations can be administered at Local Health Units through the Arkansas Department of Health. Students should go here to find a Health Unit close to them if the MMR immunizations are needed.

University Express Mail Services

Provide the following information to eShipGlobal:

  • Student ID number assigned by the Director of Admissions
  • Physical mailing address where documents will be shipped. No P.O. boxes allowed. (Alert the recipient if this is not your address.)
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Credit card information for payment