Hours and Contact Information
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (501) 812-2780
Location: Main Campus, A Building, Room 111
UA-PTC has wireless connectivity throughout each location. Use the following steps to setup your device to access the UA-PTC wireless network.
PTC - For students, faculty and staff use.
PTC_Guest - For use by campus visitors.
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
1. On your home screen go into your Settings.
2. If you’re Wi-Fi is turned off, tap the Setting to turn it on. After it is turned on, tap PTC to connect. For guest, tap PTC_Guest.
3. Enter you’re UA-PTC username and password (same as Campus Portal) and tap Join. Not required for PTC_Guest
4. A certificate message may appear on your screen. Tap Trust to connect.
5. After a few moments, your device should be connected.
Steps may vary depending on model device.
1. On your home screen or app drawer, go into your Settings and select your wireless settings.
2. Find PTC in the network and tap on it to connect. For guest, tap PTC_Guest.
There are several pieces of information you will need to enter to connect to the UA-PTC network:
3. Tap Connect when the information above has been entered.
1. Click the wireless settings in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click No network.
2. Ensure that your Wi-Fi is turned on. Click the PTC Wi-Fi network. For guest, use PTC_Guest.
3. Enter the information in as follows:
4. Click Connect.
1. Click the wireless icon in the top toolbar of your desktop. Choose the PTC network from the list of available networks. For guest, choose PTC_Guest.
2. Enter your UA-PTC username and password (same as Campus Portal) and click Join.
3. Click Continue if you see a Verify Certificate window.