Los Lobos celebrates 50 years of musical brotherhood
Los Lobos will perform at UA – Pulaski Tech’s Center for Humanities and Arts (CHARTS) on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
It's a matter of time. 50 years to be exact. And in that time Los Lobos have created an unprecedented body of work, a legacy of greatness.
The numbers are staggering: 100+ gigs a year for five decades running, crossing millions of miles to rock millions of fans. And that's just at the live shows. In between they've recorded 17 studio albums, 7 live LPs, 3 compilations, 2 EPs, 2 DVDs, and contributed 40+ guest appearances on their friends' recordings — all garnering 5 Grammys, an Austin City Limits Hall of Fame induction, the ALMA Richie Valens Pioneer Award, NEA and Hispanic Heritage Foundation Honors, Congressional recognitions, plus countless "Keys to the City" and "Los Lobos Day" celebrations.
And those are just a few of the highlights. Find out why Los Lobos - David Hidalgo, Louie Pérez, Jr., Cesar Rosas, Conrad Lozano, and Steve Berlin- remain one of the most potent musical brotherhoods performing today.
Tickets are on sale now, online at www.uaptc.edu/charts. Tickets are $55 - $65. Students tickets are $10, faculty and staff tickets are discounted 25%.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen