Youth Baking, Culinary Camps registration opens Feb. 11
Registration for UA-PTC's ever-popular Youth Baking and Culinary Camps opens Saturday, February 11 at 9 a.m. The camps are sponsored and taught by the UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute (CAHMI) faculty.
Students ages 10-17 can register. For children ages 6-9, a special "Caking it with Kids" camp will be offered. The fee is $325 per camp. Don't delay on registering- sessions fill up fast!
All sessions will be held Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the UA-PTC CAHMI located at 130000 Interstate 30 in Little Rock.
Session I: Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 9
Session II: Monday, June 12 – Friday, June 16
Session III: Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23
Session IV: Monday, June 26 – Friday, June 30
Session V: Monday, July 10 – Friday, July 14
Inquiries regarding Youth Baking and Culinary Camp should be directed to Kristin Howell at [email protected] or call (501) 907-6670 ext. 3407.
For additional information, visit www.uaptc.edu/youthchef.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen