Youth Baking, Culinary Camps registration opens Feb. 11
Registration for UA-PTC's ever-popular Youth Baking and Culinary Camps opens Saturday, February 11 at 9 a.m. The camps are sponsored and taught by the UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute (CAHMI) faculty.
Students ages 10-17 can register. For children ages 6-9, a special "Caking it with Kids" camp will be offered. The fee is $325 per camp. Don't delay on registering- sessions fill up fast!
All sessions will be held Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the UA-PTC CAHMI located at 130000 Interstate 30 in Little Rock.
Session I: Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 9
Session II: Monday, June 12 – Friday, June 16
Session III: Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23
Session IV: Monday, June 26 – Friday, June 30
Session V: Monday, July 10 – Friday, July 14
Inquiries regarding Youth Baking and Culinary Camp should be directed to Kristin Howell at [email protected] or call (501) 907-6670 ext. 3407.
For additional information, visit www.uaptc.edu/youthchef.
- Summer 2023 registration opens April 4 for current students and April 18 for new students
- UA - Pulaski Tech seeks outstanding alumni nominations
- Career prep sessions offered March 28-30
- Finish Line Cafe at LR-South to re-open March 28
- "Last Night on the Titanic" dinner to explore historic menu
- PTK to host Care for Cancer event