UA-PTC Fine Arts Club to stage one-act play, "Fire Exit"
The UA - Pulaski Tech Fine Arts Club will present Fire Exit, a one-act play written by Stacie Lents, at CHARTS Theater on Main Campus Friday, Nov. 18 at 7 p m. Admission is free of charge.
The show is student-directed, featuring UA-PTC students and one faculty member performing.
Everybody at Westfield High School thinks they know what happened the day of the fire. Fire Exit opens in the aftermath, as the community faces what appears to be a prank gone terribly wrong. But as the kids and adults open up about their lives and the bigger picture of the day's events emerges, the truth proves to be far less simple. Told through a series of poignant and often very funny monologues, Fire Exit is a powerful ensemble piece that proves things, and people, aren't always as they seem.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen