Chamber Music Society to perform free concerts at CHARTS
The Chamber Music Society of Little Rock is excited to announce two free summer classical concerts beginning Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 5:30 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 5 at 7 p.m. at the UA-PTC Center for Humanities and Arts Theater in North Little Rock.
Both concerts are part of the society’s Faulkner Chamber Music Festival hosted each summer. For additional information about the Faulkner Chamber Music Festival or to read about the performers, visit faulknerchambermusicfestival.com.
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas
- Chamber Music Society to perform free concerts at CHARTS