UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14
University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College’s commencement exercises will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 14, at Simmons Bank Arena in North Little Rock.
Raymond Omar Long will deliver the keynote address. Long serves on the College Board of Visitors and is Chief Executive Officer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas.
This year, 1,385 graduates are receiving degrees or certificates, and 735 students plan to participate in commencement exercises. Around 90 graduates from 2020 and 2021 will participate, taking advantage of the opportunity to attend the College’s first in-person ceremony since 2019. As customary, members of the UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors will assist in the awarding of diplomas.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14