Virtual Finance Club offers money-wise learning opportunities
The Virtual Finance Club (VFC) is a new student organization that aims to promote, educate, and appreciate financial topics and other areas of business. We will have experts speak on various topics such as (but are not limited to) budgeting, taxes, loans, home buying, investing, etc. With a lot of our students being off campus, we hope to be able to meet them where they are with less barriers to student involvement.
The advisors of VFC are Dr. Vondra Armstrong, Lindsay Kullenberg, Robert Coates and Kent Douglas.
If you are interested, please complete the form at the following link by April 10: https://bit.ly/3LPCgKb
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5