Clinic to be held for name, gender change legalities
The UA-PTC Rainbow Alliance, UA-PTC Politics and History Club, and the Center for Arkansas Legal Services will co-host a Name and Gender Change Clinic on March 16 CHARTS Building Room 226, 1-3 p.m. at UA-PTC Main Campus.
The event is both in-person and virtual. To make an appointment for the virtual option, contact Sam Staggs at [email protected]. No appointment needed for in-person attendees.
The event will provide resources to help you change your name and/or gender marker on legal documents such as your ID, Social Security records, birth certificate, and more. This legal assistance is provided free of charge. Attorneys will be available to speak with onsite. They will provide assistance to help you move forward in changing your name and gender on legal documents. To learn more about Arkansas Legal and the services they provide, visit arkansaslegal.org.
The Political Science and History Club meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month at 12:15 p.m. in the CHARTS Collaboration Center Room 305.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5