Future Fit registration is open through Jan. 16
The Future Fit program is now accepting applications through Jan. 16. The program is designed to enhance technical skills for individuals who seek a career in advanced manufacturing.
Participants can expect the following:
- Combination of instructor-led, hands-on, video, and online instruction
- Support from a learning coach
- Regular deadlines will be outlined
- Opportunity to become OSHA 10 certified
- Interviews with industry partners
- Smart resume
Although there is no guarantee of employment, participants should be actively seeking and willing to consider full-time job opportunities in the field of manufacturing at the conclusion of the training.
The Future Fit program begins Monday, Jan. 31, 2022.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter