FBLA-Phi Beta Lambda sets virtual meeting for Nov. 11
The UA-PTC Chapter of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) will host its next virtual chapter meeting on Thursday, Nov. 11, 6:30 p.m. online via Microsoft Teams.
Special guest will be Dr. Summer DeProw, UA - Pulaski Technical College Provost. Current students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend.
Phi Beta Lambda is the college business professional organization and is the college component of Future Business Leaders of America. While the organization primarily emphasizes business and business-related topics, students of various programs of study may join the organization. Community activities may include various fundraisers and community service projects. Professional activities may include guest speakers, networking opportunities, and state and national competitive events. Students who qualify for a national competitive event may receive a scholarship or monetary rewards depending on the event.
For more information about FBLA-PBL visit, www.uaptc.edu/pbl.
For questions about FBLA-PBL, contact John Price, chapter advisor and Instructor of Business at [email protected] or call (501) 812-2842.
- Fall break starts Nov. 22; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 24-27
- Main Campus Library closed until Nov. 22
- Broadway’s Next Hit Musical to visit UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Book buyback on; rented textbooks due Dec. 16
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Nov. 18
- UA-PTC mascot design submission deadline extended to Dec. 3