Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
The UA-PTC Chapter of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) will host its first virtual chapter meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 19, 6:30 p.m. via Microsoft Teams.
Current students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend. Participants will have the opportunity to meet special guests, and new participants will receive additional information about joining FBLA-PBL.
Phi Beta Lambda is the college business professional organization and is the college component of Future Business Leaders of America. While the organization primarily emphasizes business and business-related topics, students of various programs of study may join the organization. Community activities may include various fundraisers and community service projects. Professional activities may include guest speakers, networking opportunities, and state and national competitive events. Students who qualify for a national competitive event may receive a scholarship or monetary rewards depending on the event.
For more information about FBLA-PBL visit, www.uaptc.edu/pbl.
For questions about FBLA-PBL, contact John Price, chapter advisor and Instructor of Business at [email protected] or call (501) 812-2842.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14