UA-PTC Food Pantry announces Fall 2021 distribution dates
The UA - Pulaski Tech Food Pantry provides a three-day supply of food (one bag) to UA-PTC students, faculty and staff throughout the year at both the Main Campus and at Little Rock-South.
For the Fall semester, the food pantry will be distributing food bags from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Building, Room 103 at the Main Campus on the following dates:
Thursday, September 9
Thursday, October 14
Thursday, November 4
Thursday, November 18 - Thanksgiving distribution
Food bags for Little Rock-South are available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, contact Michelle Anderson at [email protected].
Prior to visiting the food pantry, please have the following present:
- UA-PTC ID card
- Food pantry application completed
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College is dedicated to the success of our students as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students. As a service organization within UA-PTC, the food pantry seeks to promote the success of the UA-PTC family by focusing on the whole person. Because healthy living makes for healthy learning, the food pantry addresses the issue of hunger in the UA-PTC community.
For more information about the food pantry, including access to the food pantry application, visit www.uaptc.edu/food-pantry or contact Michelle Anderson, associate dean of students at [email protected].
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter