UA-PTC welcomes new and returning students for Fall 2021
Welcome to the fall semester at UA-PTC!
The first week of classes is always a busy time for students in which forgetting important dates or overlooking different campus resources could happen. To help, important campus information and helpful resources have been provided below.
Still need assistance from the Admissions, Financial Aid and Advising offices?
The offices of Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising, and the Welcome Center (where you can your student ID made) will remain open until 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday Aug. 23 and 24.
Free tutoring is available for the Fall semester through the Learning Assistance Center at the Main Campus (Room 310 Math/Science and 309 English/Reading), Little Rock-South (Room 220) and online. Tutors offer help in English, math, reading, accounting, chemistry, physics, Spanish and in computer information systems. Schedules and details are available at www.uaptc.edu/tutoring.
Face mask requirement
As of Thursday, August 12 face masks are required for all students, employees, and guests in all UA – Pulaski Tech indoor settings including classrooms, labs, performance spaces, common areas, shared spaces of all buildings, and other locations where people congregate. Additional information on how UA-PTC is taking health and safety precautions is available at www.uaptc.edu/public-health.
2021-22 UA-PTC Academic Catalog
The UA-PTC 2021-22 Academic Catalog can be viewed at www.uaptc.edu/catalog. There's an interactive flipbook or you can download the PDF. It's also available through the UA-PTC Mobile App and on the UA-PTC Portal.
UA-PTC ambassadors will be available this week to help find classes. Visual maps for the Main Campus and Little Rock-South are available at www.uaptc.edu/locations-maps
Aug. 16 - Sept. 3 - Charge books using financial aid
Aug. 23 - Classes begin for 16 Week and 8 Week I
Aug. 27 - Last day to register
Aug. 29 - Payment deadline - For visual instructions on how to pay online or making a payment arrangement, visit www.uaptc.edu/payment-options.
Oct. 12-13 - Finals for 8 Week I
Oct. 18 - Classes begin for 8 Week II
Nov. 1 - Graduation application deadline
Nov. 22-27 - Fall break (UA-PTC closed Nov. 25-27)
Dec. 6 - Last day of instruction for 16 Week and 8 Week I
Dec. 8-14 - Finals for 16 Week
Dec. 13-14 - Finals for 8 Week II
For additional academic dates, visit www.uaptc.edu/academic-calendar.
Other helpful resources
- How to be Successful at UA-PTC - www.uaptc.edu/tips
- Student Tools for a Successful Semester - www.uaptc.edu/tools
- Final Exam Schedule - www.uaptc.edu/finals
- Course Schedule - www.uaptc.edu/schedule-of-courses
- Food Pantry - www.uaptc.edu/food-pantry
- Dining Services - www.uaptc.edu/dining-services
Have a great semester!
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16