Student ambassador applications are open
The Office of Student Life and Leadership is currently accepting applications for UA-PTC student ambassadors.
The Student Ambassador program is a leadership opportunity for students who are excited about their experience at UA-PTC and would like an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the college. Students in the program will earn a scholarship up to $1000 per semester.
There are two different ways to participate:
Student Services Ambassadors - Student services ambassadors give campus tours and assist with campus recruitment days, introduce new and prospective students to college resources, greet and answer questions for new and prospective students at the Welcome Center/Admissions/Financial Aid areas, and reach out to incoming students via phone, mail-outs, and campus recruitment events.
Student Activity Ambassadors - Student activity ambassadors participate in speaking engagements, community outreach, student orientation, student activities, and many other college events. Student Activity Ambassadors encourage other students to be involved in campus events and leadership activities and are involved in the planning, promotion, and implementation of a number of campus events.
Students can learn more information about the program and apply at www.uaptc.edu/student-ambassadors.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16