Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 7
The UA-PTC Follett Bookstore at the Main Campus will be open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free. Books and supplies can also be purchased online at uaptc.edu/bookstore and on the UA-PTC mobile app throughout the tax-free weekend.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. Completed orders will be shipped by Follett on Monday, Aug. 9 and will start arriving to students beginning Tuesday, Aug. 10.
Financial aid will be available to students with aid awarded for Fall 2021. Students can review their financial aid availability on the FinAid Portal.
For a complete list of exempt items, visit: 2021 Arkansas Tax-Free Weekend
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16