Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 7
The UA-PTC Follett Bookstore at the Main Campus will be open from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free. Books and supplies can also be purchased online at uaptc.edu/bookstore and on the UA-PTC mobile app throughout the tax-free weekend.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. Completed orders will be shipped by Follett on Monday, Aug. 9 and will start arriving to students beginning Tuesday, Aug. 10.
Financial aid will be available to students with aid awarded for Fall 2021. Students can review their financial aid availability on the FinAid Portal.
For a complete list of exempt items, visit: 2021 Arkansas Tax-Free Weekend
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14