Registration continues for Fall 2021 at UA-PTC
Registration continues at UA – Pulaski Tech until August 27 for Fall 2021. Fall classes begin August 23.
Prior to registering for classes, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal (must be logged in)
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After being admitted, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220.
Students who need financial aid for Fall should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). UA - Pulaski Tech’s school code is 014167. For a better understanding of the financial aid process, please watch our how to videos or attend a FAFSA Friday event at the Main Campus.
Course materials can be purchased at the bookstore or online via the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
Students may pay for their classes or make a payment arrangement conveniently online. The last day to make a payment or have a payment arrangement made with the College is August 29 for Fall. For visual instructions on how to make a payment online or to set up a convenient payment plan, visit our Payment Options page. For additional information about payment arrangements, visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/pulaski.
Aug. 16 - Sept. 3 - Charge books using financial aid
Aug. 23 - Classes begin, 16 Week and 8 Week I
Oct. 18 - Classes begin, 8 Week II
Aug. 27 - Last day to register
Aug. 29 - Payment deadline
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16