2021 Summer II payment deadline is July 7
UA-PTC students who have registered for 5 Week Summer II courses have until July 7 to pay their tuition, have a payment arrangement made with the College or have sufficient financial aid awarded. For visual instructions on how to make a payment online or to set up a convenient payment plan, visit our Payment Options page. For additional information about payment arrangements, visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/pulaski.
The deadline to add, drop or change classes for 5 Week Summer II is July 7.
5 Week Summer II classes begin July 6.
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16