Registration continues at UA-PTC for Summer II and Fall 2021
Registration continues at UA – Pulaski Tech for Summer II and Fall 2021 classes. Summer I and Summer I Extended classes started June 1.
Prior to registering for classes, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering for classes:
- Register for classes on the Campus Portal. For a refresher, see our Registration 101 video.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After being admitted, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220.
Course materials can be purchased at the bookstore or online via the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
Students may pay for their classes or make a payment arrangement conveniently online. The last day to make a payment or have a payment arrangement made with the College is July 7 for 5 Week Summer II and Aug. 29 for Fall. For visual instructions on how to make a payment online or to set up a convenient payment plan, visit our Payment Options page. For additional information about payment arrangements, visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/pulaski.
July 1-12 - Charge books using financial aid, 5 Week Summer II
July 6 - Classes begin, 5 Week Summer II
July 7 - Last day to register, 5 Week Summer II
July 7 - Payment deadline, 5 Week Summer II
Aug. 16 - Sept. 3 - Charge books using financial aid
Aug. 23 - Classes begin, 16 Week and 8 Week I
Oct. 18 - Classes begin, 8 Week II
Aug. 27 - Last day to register
Aug. 29 - Payment deadline
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16