Interrupted Final Exams at LR-South
Due to a suspected gas leak at the UA-PTC Little Rock-South site, the building is closed and classes are cancelled Wednesday, Dec. 4. and Thursday, Dec. 5. This is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of students and employees.
Classes at all other locations, including UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute, will not be affected.
UPDATE: 12/4/19 3:16 p.m. - LR-South building will be closed on Thursday, Dec. 5, as workers repair a utility issue. Final exams in the LR-South building that were scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 5 will take place on Thursday, December 12 at the same times and locations.
UPDATE: 12/4/19 12:49 p.m. - Gas is turned off at LR-South and the situation is being assessed. The building will remain closed until all utilities are restored. Final exams are being moved to CAHMI whenever possible. For specific information, please check Blackboard, contact your faculty member, department chair or call the CAHMI staff at (501) 812-2860 for location information.
Please check this page for updates regarding the status of the closure and rescheduling exams.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5