Registration is open for Summer and Fall 2021
Registration for Summer and Fall 2021 classes is open to all current and new students at UA - Pulaski Tech.
Prior to registering for classes, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering for classes:
- Register for classes on the Campus Portal. For a refresher, see our Registration 101 video.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After being admitted, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
Students who need financial aid for Fall should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the May 15 financial aid priority deadline to help ensure financial aid will be awarded for the Fall semester. UA - Pulaski Tech’s school code is 014167. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
Course materials can be purchased at the bookstore or online via the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
May 24 - June 7 - Charge books using financial aid, Summer Extended and 5 Week
June 1 - Classes begin, Summer Extended and 5 Week Summer I
June 2 - Last day to register, Summer Extended and 5 Week Summer I
June 2 - Tuition and fee payment deadline, Summer Extended and 5 Week Summer I
July 1-12 - Charge books using financial aid, 5 Week Summer II
July 6 - Classes begin, 5 Week Summer II
July 7 - Last day to register, 5 Week Summer II
July 7 - Payment deadline, 5 Week Summer II
Aug. 16 - Sept. 3 - Charge books using financial aid
Aug. 23 - Classes begin, 16 Week and 8 Week I
Oct. 18 - Classes begin, 8 Week II
Aug. 27 - Last day to register
Aug. 29 - Payment deadline
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16