Fall 2021 financial aid priority deadline is May 15
All students taking classes in August are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit all additional required documents on or before the May 15 financial aid priority deadline.
UA - Pulaski Tech’s school code is 014167.
After students have completed their FAFSA, they will need to check their UA-PTC student e-mail account 3-5 days later for instructions on how to access the UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal. Through the UA-PTC Financial Aid Portal, students will be able to complete/submit any additional required documents.
Financial aid will continue to be processed after the priority deadline in the order in which they were received. Students must be prepared to pay for tuition and fees from other personal sources (checking, savings, credit card) or make a payment arrangement with the business office if financial aid is not awarded by the tuition and fee payment deadline.
Students who complete their FAFSA and provide the required documents by the May 15 priority deadline to help ensure financial aid will be awarded by the tuition and fee payment deadline.
For assistance, students are encouraged to watch our how to videos for a better understanding of the financial aid process.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter