Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24
Health Information Professionals Week is April 18-24. Health information professionals are trusted by patients and providers alike to protect, interpret, and transmit the most sensitive data that exists about a person, while making sure it is available where and when it is needed. This year’s theme emphasizes or reminds us that as health information professionals we keep health information human, and when health information stays human, it stays relevant.
The UA-PTC Health Information Technology (HIT) program will celebrate the occasion with an open house on Thursday, April 22 from 12-2 p.m. in the Allied Health Education Center (AHEC) building, room 125 at the Main Campus. Visitors can enjoy cupcakes and goodies (while supplies last) while receiving valuable information about the HIT program. Faculty will be on hand to answer any questions.
For more information, contact Bryce Miller, HIT Program Director at (501) 812-2349 or [email protected].
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16