Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24
Health Information Professionals Week is April 18-24. Health information professionals are trusted by patients and providers alike to protect, interpret, and transmit the most sensitive data that exists about a person, while making sure it is available where and when it is needed. This year’s theme emphasizes or reminds us that as health information professionals we keep health information human, and when health information stays human, it stays relevant.
The UA-PTC Health Information Technology (HIT) program will celebrate the occasion with an open house on Thursday, April 22 from 12-2 p.m. in the Allied Health Education Center (AHEC) building, room 125 at the Main Campus. Visitors can enjoy cupcakes and goodies (while supplies last) while receiving valuable information about the HIT program. Faculty will be on hand to answer any questions.
For more information, contact Bryce Miller, HIT Program Director at (501) 812-2349 or [email protected].
- Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
- Spring 2021 Phi Theta Kappa inductees announced
- Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
- BIC's H-VOLT Academy celebrates graduation of second class
- 2021 Virtual Commencement is Saturday, May 15
- Celebrating Student Milestones award recipients announced