Summer 2021 registration is open for current and new students
Registration for Summer 2021 is open for current and new students.
Summer terms at UA-PTC begin as follows:
- The five-week Summer I semester begins June 1.
- The 10-week extended semester also begins June 1.
- The five-week Summer II semester begins July 6.
Last day to register for summer terms:
June 2 - 10 Week and 5 Week I Terms
July 7 - 5 Week II Term
Prior to registering, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal. For a refresher, see our Registration 101 video.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After applying, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. New students are also encouraged to complete New Student Orientation online or on the UA-PTC mobile app. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
For purchasing Summer course materials, visit the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- UA-PTC student wins "Best in Show" at annual student art competition
- Registration is open for Fall and Summer 2021
- Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
- UA-PTC Career Services hosts Virtual Career Fair
- UA-PTC student wins second place in regional conference for future educators
- Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24