UA-PTC Career Services hosts Virtual Interview Skills Workshop
UA - Pulaski Tech's Career Services office will host a free virtual workshop, "Interview Do's and Don'ts" on Wednesday, March 31, from 2-3 p.m. via Microsoft Teams.
Students will learn different skills and tips that will be beneficial when being interviewed for a position.
Interested students can register for this workshop by contacting Chelsea Adams at [email protected].
For more information about UA-PTC Career Services, visit www.uaptc.edu/career-services.
- UA-PTC student wins "Best in Show" at annual student art competition
- Registration is open for Fall and Summer 2021
- Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
- UA-PTC Career Services hosts Virtual Career Fair
- UA-PTC student wins second place in regional conference for future educators
- Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24