UA – Pulaski Tech opens Summer 2021 registration
Student registration for Summer 2021 terms at University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College is open.
The three summer terms are as follows:
- The five-week Summer I semester begins June 1.
- The 10-week extended semester also begins June 1.
- The five-week Summer II semester begins July 6.
Early registration is encouraged in order to secure the times and days that best fit your schedule. Students have several options to register:
- Register yourself by clicking Portal 101 if you need a refresher on how to register for classes.
- Email your assigned Faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
Registration opened Jan. 5. All new students can schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
For other Student Resources click www.uaptc.edu/publichealth/student-resources.
Please review the information below prior to registering:
Current Students - Current students can register by logging into the Campus Portal or by visiting with their assigned faculty advisor. For in-depth instructions about registering for classes, see our Registration 101 video.
New Students - All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After applying, call (501) 812-2220 or e-mail [email protected] to schedule an advising appointment. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For questions related to financial aid, please can call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16