Author Chrissie Hodges to visit Main Campus
Mental health advocate Chrissie Hodges, author of "Pure OCD: The Invisible Side of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder", will speak on living with OCD and seeking support for the disorder Oct. 8 at 2 p.m. in CHARTS Theater.
Chrissie Hodges is a mental health advocate and public speaker on obsessive-compulsive disorder, mental illness, and stigma reduction surrounding mental health. Chrissie works with individuals providing peer support and consultations for referrals and resources for OCD treatment. She provides Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) therapy coaching for individuals in treatment at Effective OCD Treatment.
Chrissie sits on the Colorado Advisory Board for Mental Health Standards and Regulations. She is a commissioner on the Colorado Suicide Prevention Commission. Chrissie is an American Ambassador for The Shaw Mind Foundation based in the United Kingdom. She is a Crisis Intervention Team presenter for the Denver Sheriff Department. Chrissie was the recipient of the 2017 Advocacy Hero Award by the International OCD Foundation.This event is part of Mental Health Awareness Week, and it is offered free of charge to UA-PTC students, staff, and faculty.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5