UA-PTC, Facebook partner to offer online digital marketing certificate program
Facebook and UA - Pulaski Tech Community Education have partnered to offer a new, non-credit Digital Marketing program to meet the digital marketing needs of small business owners, entrepreneurs, employers, and job seekers who need in-depth information. Students who earn this certificate will have mastered the foundational concepts of digital marketing!
The program offers six three-week sessions that count toward the digital marketing certificate.
The first session begins Oct. 7, 2019; the final session concludes March 22, 2020.
Facebook is paying for part of the course fee. The full price is $2000, but with the $500 Facebook scholarship (added at checkout) the cost is only $1500. Participants who complete all six sessions will receive $50 in free Facebook advertising space.
October 4 is the registration deadline. Enrollment is limited. Register online at www.uaptc.edu/digital-marketing.
For more information, contact Molly Mitchell at [email protected] or (501) 907-6670
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15