UA-PTC, Facebook partner to offer online digital marketing certificate program
Facebook and UA - Pulaski Tech Community Education have partnered to offer a new, non-credit Digital Marketing program to meet the digital marketing needs of small business owners, entrepreneurs, employers, and job seekers who need in-depth information. Students who earn this certificate will have mastered the foundational concepts of digital marketing!
The program offers six three-week sessions that count toward the digital marketing certificate.
The first session begins Oct. 7, 2019; the final session concludes March 22, 2020.
Facebook is paying for part of the course fee. The full price is $2000, but with the $500 Facebook scholarship (added at checkout) the cost is only $1500. Participants who complete all six sessions will receive $50 in free Facebook advertising space.
October 4 is the registration deadline. Enrollment is limited. Register online at www.uaptc.edu/digital-marketing.
For more information, contact Molly Mitchell at [email protected] or (501) 907-6670
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5