UA-PTC, UA Walton College of Business announce 2+2 agreement
Two Walton School of Business advisors held multiple advising sessions and group presentations with approximately 75 UA-PTC students on Tuesday, March 26 regarding this opportunity.
The event culminated in the signing of a formal agreement by UA Chancellor Joseph E. Steinmetz and UA-PTC Chancellor Dr. Margaret Ellibee. Deans, chairs, faculty and support administrators were also there for support.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5