UA-PTC, UA Walton College of Business announce 2+2 agreement
Two Walton School of Business advisors held multiple advising sessions and group presentations with approximately 75 UA-PTC students on Tuesday, March 26 regarding this opportunity.
The event culminated in the signing of a formal agreement by UA Chancellor Joseph E. Steinmetz and UA-PTC Chancellor Dr. Margaret Ellibee. Deans, chairs, faculty and support administrators were also there for support.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence