Financial literacy workshops planned
A series of workshops are planned that will provide students with financial literacy information, awareness, and resources in order to encourage and empower them to make sound financial decisions pertaining to their personal, educational, and career goals.
The series will:
- Provide information and resources on saving money/budgeting
- Provide important information about Financial Aid -FASFA
- Provide important information regarding the Financial Aid Process
- Provide information and resources regarding Re-Estate Investing/Taxes
Facts and Fuel of Financial Aid
Monday Feb. 25, 11 a.m. – noon, Main Campus, Tom Steves
Taxes, Titles and Times
Tuesday Feb. 26, 11 a.m. – noon, Main Campus, Tom Steves
Wednesday Feb. 27, 2019 11 a.m. – noon, Main Campus, Tom Steves
Cash Talks/ Credit Walks
Thursday Feb. 28, 11 a.m. – noon, LR –South, Crain Community Room
The Tom Steves room is located in the Business Technology Center building at the Main Campus.
- Black History Month marked with free musical performance
- Black History Month marked with free musical performances
- See Turning 15 on the Road to Freedom for free!
- Rethinking STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- “Big Rock” series returns with actress/author
- Scholarship fairs set for this week