Goodwill Career Fair to assist with job prep
More than 40 area employers will be on hand to meet with students and accept applications for employment.
The office of Advising and Career Services partners with Goodwill Arkansas to offer services to our students in the areas of: major selection, interview skills, resume writing, and job searching strategies. Students can work with their advisors to develop these skills as they move through the curriculum, and those who are currently looking for work can utilize the Goodwill career specialist to receive updates on current openings. They can come and work with any of our advisors. It is recommended that job seekers bring 10 copies of their resume and dress in business professional attire. For wardrobe assistance, visit any Goodwill location.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4