Goodwill Career Fair to assist with job prep
More than 40 area employers will be on hand to meet with students and accept applications for employment.
The office of Advising and Career Services partners with Goodwill Arkansas to offer services to our students in the areas of: major selection, interview skills, resume writing, and job searching strategies. Students can work with their advisors to develop these skills as they move through the curriculum, and those who are currently looking for work can utilize the Goodwill career specialist to receive updates on current openings. They can come and work with any of our advisors. It is recommended that job seekers bring 10 copies of their resume and dress in business professional attire. For wardrobe assistance, visit any Goodwill location.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence