UA-PTC to present The Indigo Girls in concert March 31
Tickets went on sale to the general public Feb. 1. As of press time, very few unsold tickets remain. If available, tickets can be purchased at www.uaptc.edu/indigogirls. There will be an opening act announced soon.
Twenty years after they began releasing records as the Indigo Girls, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers have politely declined the opportunity to slow down with age. With a legacy of releases and countless U.S. and international tours behind them, the Indigo Girls have forged their own way in the music business. Selling over 14 million records, they are still going strong. Amy and Emily are the only duo with top 40 titles on the Billboard 200 in the '80s, '90s, '00s and '10s.
In 2015 Indigo Girls released their 14th studio album, One Lost Day, produced by Jordan Brooke Hamlin and mixed by Brian Joseph.
For more information about the event, visit http://www.uaptc.edu/indigogirls
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas
- Chamber Music Society to perform free concerts at CHARTS