Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Student Record Forms

Friday, September 24, 2021


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student educational records. In compliance with FERPA, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College is prohibited from providing non-directory information to anyone other than the student unless authorized by FERPA. The restricted information includes grades, billing information, tuition and fees, financial aid (including scholarships, grants, work-study, or loan amounts) and other student records. The restriction applies, but is not limited to, parents or guardians, spouses, or a sponsor.

Release of Student Information

If you wish to release your student records to another person (parent, guardian, spouse, etc.), you must complete and turn in a Release of Student Information form. A separate form must be completed for each individual who you wish to release your information to. This form is available by contacting Registrars Office or e-mailing [email protected] and must be turned in to the Advising and Records office on the Main Campus or at the Little Rock-South site with a valid photo ID.

This form can only be completed and turned in by the student. Parents, guardians, spouses, etc. cannot complete the form on a student’s behalf.

Restriction of Directory Information

Students who wish to restrict UA-PTC from disclosing directory information (name, phone number, address) must fill out a Restriction of Directory Information form. This form is available by contacting Registrars Office or e-mailing [email protected] and must be turned in to the Advising and Records office on the Main Campus or at the Little Rock-South site with a valid photo ID.

Enrollment Verification Requests

Enrollment Verifications are available online through the National Student Clearinghouse. This free service allows you to:

  • Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
  • View your enrollment history
  • View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request

To receive your Enrollment Verification from the National Student Clearinghouse:

  1. Log in to the Campus Portal.
  2. Select the Students tab.
  3. Select Enrollment verification from the menu options on the left.
  4. Click the link to the National Student Clearinghouse self-service center.
  5. Select either the “current enrollment” or “all enrollment” button then click the high-lighted “obtain an enrollment certificate" link.
  6. The clearinghouse will generate an enrollment verification PDF certificate.

Please note: Enrollment verification's for the current term are not available until the 12th day of classes for fall and spring terms and the 6th day of classes for summer terms.

In-School Deferment of Student Loans

The following information is from the National Student Clearinghouse website.

If you have a student loan and are still enrolled in your college or university on at least a half-time basis, you are eligible for student loan deferment. Most enrolled students receive automatic loan deferments. However, if you receive a deferment form from your lender or loan servicer and are still enrolled in classes, take the form to a Student Services locations with a valid photo ID. We will forward the form to the National Student Clearinghouse for processing.

If you are still enrolled and receive a collection letter, contact your lender or loan servicer to verify that your deferment has been processed. If it has not, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 and ask to speak to a Student Service Representative. The representative will verify your deferment information and, if you are being threatened with default, intervene on your behalf with your lender/servicer to ensure your deferment is processed on a priority basis.

Loan Deferments for Active Duty Military Personnel

Student loan borrowers who are on active military duty, including reservists, may not be required to make student loan payments while they are deployed. If you have an outstanding student loan and are, or soon will be, on active military duty, you should:

Contact your lender to inform them about your active duty status and find out what options are available to you while you are on active military duty.

If you have taken out loans, even if they are not yet in repayment, you must take action. Otherwise your loans will automatically move to repayment while you are away. Your personal copy of your student loan records is the best place to identify all your lenders and their contact information.

Provide your lender with a copy of your military orders.