On exhibit until December 22, 2021 in the Center for Humanities and Arts (CHARTS) Windgate Gallery at the Main Campus is Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!. The exhibition consists of 50 Peanuts daily and Sunday comic strips, over 50 vintage Peanuts-themed seasonal novelties, a Santa letter writing station, and a photo opportunity for children of all ages. Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! is organized and toured by the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, Santa Rosa, California.
As an exclusive to the virtual exhibit, "A Charlie Brown Christmas: A Classic in the Making" video is available for viewing while virtually visiting the exhibit. The video features Charles Schulz, producer Lee Mendelson, and animator/director
Bill Melendez that details the sometimes magical and often madcap making of "A
Charlie Brown Christmas."
The fun activities below are provided by the Charles M. Schulz Museum.
1. To navigate around the virtual exhibit, hold the left mouse key down and move your cursor icon around in the desired direction.
2. To view different areas within the virtual exhibit, select the round navigation icon.
3. Images within the virtual exhibit can be viewed by selecting the round image icon. If you would like to make the images larger, use the middle mouse button to zoom in and out. Images can be closed by left clicking the image.
4. Videos within the virtual exhibit can be viewed by selecting the video icon.
5. To return to the beginning of the virtual exhibit, select the home icon at the bottom left corner.