How to Apply for a Position at UA - Pulaski Technical College
To apply for full-time administrative, faculty or staff positions, complete an employment application following the instructions below.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, having difficulty using our website to apply for employment or you have questions concerning the application process, please contact Regina Fossette (501) 812-2726.
1. Complete each section of the employment application and submit along with a current resume and cover letter indicating the position(s) for which you are applying.
2. Include copies of transcripts where appropriate. Original transcripts are required before final appointment for jobs requiring transcripts.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered (please indicate N/A for sections of the employment application that do not apply).
4. A signature by the applicant on page five (5) of the employment application is required if submitting the employment application via U.S. Postal Service, fax, or hand delivery. We consider an e-mailed application as an official application and do not require a signature on applications submitted via e-mail.
5. Applications may be submitted electronically by e-mail as an attachment along with supporting documents to [email protected].
NO UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED
A completed application must be identified with a current posted job vacancy.