Financial aid appeal deadline is Feb. 12
Students enrolled for spring and receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, Feb. 12.
Students appealing will be notified of the committee’s decision within 2-3 business days following the financial aid appeal committee’s meeting on Thursday, Feb. 15. Appeals submitted from students not enrolled for spring and are not receiving any form of federal financial aid will not be reviewed by the financial aid appeal committee.
Appeals submitted after the deadline will be seen during the committee’s March meeting.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap.
- Transfer Fairs set for Feb. 29, March 28
- Youth Baking, Culinary Camps registration opens Feb. 10
- Politics and History Club sets benefit, voter drive
- UA - Pulaski Tech to present Feb. 7 panel discussion, “Minority Business and Entrepreneurship 101: Diversity in Business”
- UA-PTC students earn places on Dean's, Chancellor’s Lists for Fall 2023
- Financial aid appeal deadline is Feb. 12