Summer/Fall 2023 registration opens April 4 for current students and April 18 for new students
Registration for Summer/Fall classes begins Tuesday, April 4 for current students and Tuesday, April 18 for new students.
The payment deadline or having a payment arrangement made with UA-PTC is Tuesday, May 30 for Summer I 5 week/10 Week extended and Wednesday, July 5 for Summer II.
Summer terms at UA-PTC begin as follows:
- May 30 - Summer I 5 week term
- May 30 - Summer 10 week extended term
- July 5 - Summer II 5 week term
Last day to register for summer terms:
- May 31 - Summer I 5 week term
- May 31 - Summer 10 week extended term
- July 6 - Summer II 5 week term
The payment deadline or having a payment arrangement made with UA-PTC is Monday, August 21 for Fall 8 week I/16 week classes and Monday, October 16 for 8 week II classes.
- August 21 - Fall classes begin
- August 27 - Last day to register
Prior to registering for Summer and Fall, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule a registration appointment with Academic Advising.
All newly admitted, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After being admitted, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. For additional information about enrolling, visit uaptc.edu/enroll.
Books and Course Materials
For purchasing Summer course materials, visit the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- Get Psyche(d) at Windgate Gallery!
- Watch UA-PTC grad Jennifer Maune on MasterChef
- UA-PTC closed May 29 in observance of Memorial Day
- Naomi Mendoza receives UA System mini-grant
- Phi Theta Kappa completes spring service project at Pathfinder Preschool
- Caterpillar partners with BIC to offer customized training