Financial aid appeal deadline is Feb. 13
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, February 13. Students appealing will be notified of the committee’s decision within 2-3 business days following the financial aid appeal committee’s meeting on Thursday, February 16. Appeals submitted after the deadline will be seen during the committee’s March meeting.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- Summer 2023 registration opens April 4 for current students and April 18 for new students
- UA - Pulaski Tech seeks outstanding alumni nominations
- Career prep sessions offered March 28-30
- Finish Line Cafe at LR-South to re-open March 28
- "Last Night on the Titanic" dinner to explore historic menu
- PTK to host Care for Cancer event