Big Piph to perform free show at CHARTS Feb. 6
Little Rock's own Epiphany –also known as Big Piph-will appear Monday, Feb. 6, 2023 at 11 a.m. at CHARTS Theater.
Admission is free of charge.
Epiphany is Far From Finished. The latest independent creative feat from Big Piph is an evolving project for an evolving artist rooted in Hip-Hop culture, purpose, and black excellence.
Epiphany “Big Piph” Morrow is a Stanford-educated international emcee and community builder. This noted TEDx speaker is a solo artist and front man for the seven-piece jazz and funk infused hip-hop ensemble, “Big Piph & Tomorrow Maybe.” His music, talks, and workshops have taken him abroad to countries such as Morocco, The Gambia, Seychelles, Thailand, Myanmar, and more. After a decade plus in the industry, his unique entertainment is relayed through the lenses of purpose, humor, creativity, race, and a global perspective. His latest project is a new age narrative, one-man show entitled, The Glow, with musical director Corey Harris.
This event is part of the Celebration of Black History month at UA-PTC and is co-sponsored by the UA-PTC Cultural Diversity and Community Involvement Committee. For more information about his performance, visit epiphanymorrow.com.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen