Zoom event to explore "A Day in the Life of a Psychotherapist"
Gina Handley, MA, LMHC, retired Psychotherapist and Author of the book, Friending: Creating Meaningful, Lasting Adult Friendships, will host a presentation, A Day in the Life of a Psychotherapist, on Thursday Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Access
Meeting ID: 849 0579 7914
The event will introduce students interested in the field of psychology to career options and the real-life experiences of those in the field.
For more information, contact Michael Loya, Instructor of Psychology, at [email protected].
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen