Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 6
The UA-PTC Follett Bookstore at the Main Campus will be open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 6, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free. Books and supplies can also be purchased online at uaptc.edu/bookstore and on the UA-PTC mobile app throughout the tax-free weekend.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. Completed orders will be shipped by Follett on Monday, Aug. 8 and will start arriving to students beginning Tuesday, Aug. 9.
Financial aid will be available to students with aid awarded for Fall 2022. Students can review their financial aid availability on the FinAid Portal.
For a complete list of exempt items, visit: 2022 Arkansas Tax-Free Weekend
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas
- Chamber Music Society to perform free concerts at CHARTS