Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
The Virtual Finance Club (VFC) is a new student organization that aims to promote, educate, and appreciate financial topics and other areas of business.
The club needs officers who can help plan monthly virtual events centered around topics related to various aspects of finance.
The club will have experts speak on various topics such as (but are not limited to) budgeting, taxes, loans, home buying, investing, etc.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5